10.16.2012

Adventures in Bookmaking

Well... it has been a long time since I posted here. Blogging is something I always feel like I want to do but for some reason I just can't keep up with it. Still I try, try, try again and maybe one of these times it will actually stick. For now I am going to start posting again and hopefully it will become a habit.

Since May 1, the last time I posted here, a lot has happened. I quit my job and finished editing and designing Myra's book My White Friends. Myra and I are headed to Germany in just a few short days to see the book on press. I decided I would document that process here. So here is how far we have come in the last few months...and in a few days you will see the where the process leads us as we conclude this amazing project.

< EDITING IN THE LOVELY VSW RESEARCH CENTER >



< A NEARLY FINAL DUMMY (ADVENTURES IN THE METRIC SYSTEM) >





< SCREEN-PRINTING KICKSTARTER TOTES AT HEY BUDDY! STUDIOS >





< 58 DOWN | 62 TO GO >

No comments: