1.24.2013

1 day without an incident

Well... I missed posting yesterday. 22 day streak broken. I am so mad at myself. I even commented to Dan that the second we got home I had to post something because I had already made it 22 days in a row. So the counter resets and we will see how long this streak lasts. Moral of the story is that one should not wait until 11pm to post something. That's were I went wrong because between 10-11pm last night my phone died, we drove around for 20 minutes to find a parking spot, and I tripped and fell on the sidewalk. So needless to say when I got home blogging was the last thing on my mind...even though just an hour earlier it was the first thing on my mind. Oh well. I never thought I'd make it even 22 days in a row so I will have to forgive myself this mishap. Here's to a 23 day streak ahead!!

No comments: