7.10.2013

Just a few things

Random thoughts on a random Wednesday night. 

What you might not know is that we have a burner phone. It's the only way we can use the intercom in our apartment. I have to re-up my minutes tomorrow. I took this picture with it this weekend. It made me think of Kirby and our never finished cell phone project. 


You'll notice that Justified is just moments away from being played on the TV. 

Yesterday we went to see I'm So Excited. You should go see it. Raunchy and hysterical. At a running time of 90 minutes you can hardly go wrong. 


Tonight we became members of our local bookstore Skylight Books. Why have I never been a member at frequented establishments before? It's so wonderful. We are members at more places in 6 months here than in 13 years in Rochester. I guess we all learn at different rates. 


Now I must go to bed to keep myself from watching yet another episode of Justified. Pretty soon I will have no more episodes to watch. That will certainly be a sad day. Luckily, that day is not today. 


No comments: