8.15.2013

Thursday

Almost forgot to blog. Just got home from The Princess Bride at the Academy. Jason Reitman and Rob Reiner did a live commentary. It was great. It was hard to watch the movie and barely hear the dialogue though. I'll have to watch it again soon. So good. 


I should be cleaning the bathroom but instead I'm watching Elementary. Looking forward to having Ryan spend the night tomorrow. He'll be the first house guest we have had while we were actually here (Jared spent some time here while we were away in Rochester). I'm nervous. Have not had a house guest in some time. Exciting and terrifying. It's only one night. A great way to dip our toes back into entertaining. I'm so happy it's nearly Friday. 

I'm glad Ryan is here so I get to see this pic pop up on my phone every now and again. 


Hahaha. I love that my contacts are all mixed up. I never know who's gonna pop up. 

No comments: