1.26.2014

Pre-game


Last night we got to attend the DGA Awards. Such a crazy night. It was bizarre, surreal, and very long. I am so glad we went. Even though it was expensive, it definitely helped me realize how screwed I am for Oscar night. Dry run for the dress = I don't have the right undergarments. Myra...you were right. I have a lot of work to do in the foundations department. Shoes. Holy shit I was hurting. I could barely walk back to the car. I have 30 days to break those puppies in. No seat belts. I popped some beads off my dress and I think the belt was to blame. Hopefully I can get the dress repaired so I can wear it again. 
Hair needs a fresh cut and dye 5 days prior. Mani and pedi must happen the day before. Luckily my make-up trial run worked like a charm. Oh yeah, losing 10 pounds wouldn't hurt either. So... all in all... fun was had. Lessons were learned. And much, much, much work is still to be done. 

No comments: